Friday, June 26, 2009

they call me quiet, but im a riot!


I apologize for not posting sooner.
As some of you know, my birthday was on the 20th.
That morning i woke up.
Packed my pool bag. 
Headed to get some sun.
Soon after my good friend Guy called saying he'd be on his way with some grub and drinks.
Ryan "Tank" arrived after that but ran into the pool-side gym for a 20min workout in attempt to look twice his size for the pool.
Then Michael with his very mirror-like aviators which were perfect for checking my hair.
Callie who is literally the most beautiful person ive ever known.  
Bryce came ready to eat everything.
Robbie M. my 15 yr old "daughter" who came with the best present in the world. (a light up glitter filled bouncy ball-nothing better)
Charley who came fully dressed/showered (very sweet of him, except it was a pool party.)
Chase came already laughing and ready to have a good time.
Hannah ACTUALLY GOT IN THE POOL IN A BIKINI! (applaud.)
BBQ, Strawberry cake, Cherry Limeade, Tanning oil, SUNNBLOOCKKK....
It was a perfect sunny day for being at the pool with the greatest friends in the world.
That night we all went to City Stages. (well, we all met up there.)
I dont even think we knew who was playing being that we had stayed at the pool too long missing anyone we had planned to see.
We bought tickets from a really cool "naw-i-aint-a-bum-these-iz-real-tickets" guy. He informed us that "I got cheerinz, and i aint want nobody to do them wrong." So we bout 5 tickets for $20 instead of $28. WOO. ....and they worked!
Pretty good bands played. 
The atmosphere was pleasant.
Got to see my good friend Zac. 
Got to use a port-a-potty.
We found Zydeco's dance floor, which was like being in Baton Rouge at thanksgiving with my family. 
Danced until we could barely move.
Laughed until we couldn't breathe.

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER.
HANDS DOWN.

1 comment: