Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Can i stamp you?




Today i became a Notary.
Technically i became one several weeks ago when the NSA Premium Package arrived at work.
I spent 2 weeks taking a 1hr course, which i took 21 times before i called and asked what i was taking it for.
Come to find out... your score counts for nothing.
NOTHING.
I WASTED WEEKS feeling like a complete imbecile. 
My stamper is in the mail along with my insurance bond. (whatever that is.)
I'm thinking about stamping my arm over and over with it,
being that it may be the ONLY thing i ever sign and stamp.

Tomorrow Hannah and I leave for Houma, La.
We will be going to the river with some of our closest friends for the Cuarto de Julio.
It should be quite the experience.
...Ole'.

1 comment:

  1. Dont stamp your arm, crazy girl! Those stamps are more along the lines of clamps. I dont think you could get your arm in it. It is like a seal that you impression into the paper. They are nifty! :)

    ReplyDelete