Monday, June 8, 2009

No Doubt


This past friday Hannah, Ryan and i drove to Atlanta to see No Doubt and Paramore play. It was a great drive. Fun getting to hang out, listen to good (and not so good) music. For dinner hannah and i had Starbucks and Happy Meals. We stopped at the mall there in atlanta to try and find and atm and a bathroom. During our stop there we found a pet store. Hannah and i have been dying to get a teeny dog for our apartment being that we are both single, she is home alone for most of the day, and i want something to squeal over. As soon as we walked into the store, one of the workers plops a baby pomeranian in my arms. PURE LOVE. Who knew something so annoying and furry and orange would make me melt. I have to have one. my birthday is in less than two weeks and i am taking donations for the "pom fund." 
Later on we finally made it to the concert. Traffic had been awful, but my gosh ive never been to such a fun show in my entire life... and believe me, hannah and i have had our fair share.
Ryan just stared at the stage the whole time and played bodyguard to us two screaming jumping maniacs.
it was waffle house for a midnight snack (meal) on the way home.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment