Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Ruche {Great Customer Service}

As I had previously posted, I made my first purchase from Ruche after my friend Rachel showed me this. After receiving the conformation email I received a second one apologizing that they had just sold out of the necklace and that i would be credited my money back. Some what disappointed I found this dress and made the swap. Today I got another email informing me that they are now re-stocked with the original necklace I had loved so much and it was available for purchase. I replied (totally bummed out) thanks, but no thanks (out of money.) Low and behold another email pops into my inbox, and guess what it said.... "...we are sending you the necklace FREE of charge and FREE shipping." THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!
...oh the simple things in life.




{I am the proud owner of this little treasure}


2 comments:

  1. umm... that is excellent! Who are these people? Do I need to be shopping with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?!?! That's insane and wonderful! I do love that store even more now!

    ReplyDelete