Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Garth Brooks

So recently i have been adding items to my collection of goodies for my room makeover. That has been really fun. I normally splurge on clothes and clothes only, but finding stuff for my room to make it more comfortable and chic is quite satisfying.
Last Sunday night i was having one of those "for absolutely no reason" meltdowns trying to get ready for church. I had "nothing to wear." (I have everything imaginable but just not that night.) I pulled out my MacBook and opened up iTunes to a random playlist while i got ready.

This is how i get dressed.

And if you saw me Sunday night, No- I did not listen to Garth Brooks. Yes, i did wear cowboy boots but if you know me well, you know that i am quite the boot-a-holic. My song for the night? Icky Thump by The White Stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment