Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Look For Less (Must Haves)


Jean #1 are Old Navy for $34.50 (The Weekend-er)
Jean #2 are Lucky Brand for $129.00 (The Boyfriend)

I actually bought The Weekend-er from Old Navy about 2 weeks ago for $19. They happened to be running a special on them so Mom and i snatched them up! I am not a fan of Old Navy's jeans normally but since this fit is naturally imperfect it was a great compromise, not to mention how comfortable they are!


Boot #1 is a Frye boot called the "Cameron" for $348.00
Boot #2 is from Rack Room Shoes for $44.99.

Now... I know boot #2 is not real leather nor will it feel as wonderful as the Frye but for the price this is definitely a great look-a-like.


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love when I purchase something and then you have to go out and get it....hmmmm, maybe Im the original fashionista!?!? hahah! LoVe YoU!

    ReplyDelete