Friday, April 24, 2009

a new season, a new beginning...














So yesterday was the first "hot" day of the year.
This is my absolute favorite season.
Summer is a sort of a medicine for me.
I don't know if its the sun, the pools or the beaches,
But It's definitely something I always look forward too. 
It also marks the beginning of a new season of life for me...

Its almost been a complete year since my life took a huge turn.
I had many ups and downs. Endured a lot of pain and agony.
But I'm very happy to say that I've been completely set free. 
And I thank God everyday for all of the wonderful (and painful) 
things I've learned in the past year or so.
I don't think it's by any coincidence that all of it happened. 
It was a test.

I know God has huge plans for life and I want to be ready for anything.
I have completely surrendered my life to Him.
I can truly say this is the happiest I have ever been in my life.
It took a lot for me to get it and understand why we have to trust Him,
But It's been the best decision I've ever made...


I want to thank all of my friends who stood by my side during it all- especially Hannah (my roommate and best friend) and Stephanie (my "sister"), my beautiful cousin Sarah, my parents (David and Trudy Bezet) for loving me unconditionally, Billy and Charlene Hornsby (my grandparents) for being a HUGE influence in my life, and my Lord and Savior...





2 comments:

  1. Now that made me cry!
    Natalie, It has been a long road, but to see you so happy is so wonderful! You are a gift.

    ReplyDelete