Thursday, June 17, 2010

Back to the Drawing Board

This is my shot at returning to my blog.
Recently I have made a list of things I have said I was going to commit to and well... you know the rest.

I would like to work out/take care of my body for ME not for anyone else. I would also like to return to school for... something. (Any ideas out there?)
Those are my two main commitments to be committed to.

Lately I have found that I am constantly reading architecture and interior design magazines/blogs not to mention how often my room (since I share an apartment and can only control my side) has been completely redone over the years. I also have an obsession with wedding planning- not planning for me but rather people that I pretend have hired me to plan theirs. Yes, it is silly but I absolutely adore all things wedding related.

So maybe these are areas of work I should look into learning more about.





2 comments:

  1. you should check out: projectwedding.com

    you will get lost in it!!!

    RR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm personally a big fan of natalieerinbezet blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete