Tuesday, November 3, 2009

finances{what finances?}

I wanted to take a day to post about some "on-goings" in my life lately. Last Wednesday at church Pastor Chris talked about your finances and how to live with margin. Lately i have been spending every last cent of my paycheck. Well, I pretty much always have and could- I'm still very young, only been out on my own now for a year and I don't have a whole lot to pay for. Rent, Utilities and my Mac. Those are my bills. However, lately i have noticed the cost of (my) living is on the rise. (ha- no joke.) I have a gym membership, tanning package, I have a thing for fancy grocery stores and I cant seem to wear the same thing twice. So I have made a vow, from here on out, i will start living with some margin in my life. Think about it, i will actually be able to save up for those wonderful Anthropologie goodies I love instead of buying cheap clothes in BULK! Rent is due thursday... in 2 weeks I will be able to start organizing, saving and not spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment