Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Haircut {Your thoughts}



{please know i am not wanting a straight bang, just a heavier one.
I have tried that before and was a mess.}



{This is what I am leaning towards being that my hair does have quite a bit of body
and doesn't stay perfectly straight like Alba's- shown at the top.}


It's getting chilly outside and that means
coats and scarves are in the near future.
My hair has grown out pretty long
(longer than it has been since 8th grade)
and does not look so hott sticking straight out of a coat
nor do I look good as a lion with a scarf tied around my mane.
So this calls for a haircut.
A good medium length bob with a heavier, shorter bang.

Any comments/ideas/suggestions are welcome.


3 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes!!! The first one. Bangs and all. LOVE IT. Perfect for you. EVEN THE BANGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Sarah you are too cute! Well... im nervous but i already set the appt for friday so i can't back out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! Go for the gold. and post pictures.

    ReplyDelete