Thursday, May 21, 2009

change of plans...

So i havent really taken a liking to blogging regularly.
Everyday i think about a kind of blog i would like to have.. and i try but i fail.

I love twoellie for all of its beautiful decor/remodeling ideas and its occasional "outfit to room" posts and pics of her beautiful children, but i neither have children or an eye for coordinating decor.
i adore my roomate's blog simply because i can hear her talking as i read which makes me laugh hysterically but i probably wont ever see Wicked again (two times was enough, great show, but enough.) i dont enjoy dairy in my teas, and lack in her exquisite skills in writing.
Being that i do work for a church planting organization i tried doing the whole pastoral posts but i am not a pastor, PK, church planter  or anything of the sort, therefore this was too a failed attempt in finding my nitch. 

But ive decided what i want this whole blog thing to be like... and that is, exactly what it was designed for.
To post about ones feelings, emotions, life, pictures and silly thoughts.

WARNING:
i will post about almost everything i think about.
this could be good and bad.
i do not mean to be offensive or to be taken seriously all the time. 
these are my THOUGHTS.

Hopefully this will help my blog be more exciting. keep your fingers crossed.

Anywho... please enjoy. 
I have a 6" sandwich to devour . 

No comments:

Post a Comment